All Bottles Comply with British Standards ISO 9002
- Do not use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle.
- Fill to maximum 2/3 capacity.
- Fill the bottle in upright position holding it by the neck fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
- Finger tight should be adequate
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Check the hot water bottle and stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not lie or sit on the hot water bottle.
- Retain these instructions for future reference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.